F R E E G I F T 🌼 All Orders over $99
F R E E S H I P P I N G 📬 All Orders over $99
Please note we cannot provide delivery estimates during COVID-19.
TERMS + CONDITIONS
Please note that by ordering with us means you have ticked the T&C checkbox at checkout, notifying us that you have read and agree to our terms before purchasing.
To see our Frequent Asked Questions answered click here.
There are some simple steps involved in placing an order with us which may help with estimating a delivery date. The key thing to remember is your order involves a separate processing time (being a handmade business) AND a delivery time.
- ORDER. Complete your order at checkout
- FUNDS. We wait for funds to clear
- PROCESSING. We get on to making your pretties & package.
- POST. Both Regular/Express via Australia Post is available
If you are in a hurry, or need your item(s) for a certain date, we recommend:
- Selecting ‘Rush my Order’ in the shipping field at checkout – this includes both a rushed processing time + express postage. Conditions apply, more info below.
- Paying by direct banking (and email us your transaction receipt) or PayPal for instant payment.
If you have any questions at all please get in touch along the way.
Please factor in funds clearing, processing/making time, and posting time when ordering for events.
F U N D S + F E E S
Please note we do not currently charge any:
- Package + Handling fees
- Return fees
- Paypal Fees
We do however charge Afterpay fees as their fees are so high (6.8%) which we can no longer wear. This fee is calculated at checkout, charged to the customer. We recommend paying via other payment methods to avoid any fees. Also if returning an item paid with Afterpay, Afterpay fees will not be factored into the return as Afterpay do not refund their fees with a return. Afterpay fees are a once off payment that cannot be refunded.
Please be aware we do not accept Afterpay for large, wholesale or custom bridal orders.
There are various times that funds clear via different payment methods. This is important to realise this as it directly effects when we can ship your order. You can read more about available payment methods and timing regarding funds clearing here.
P R O C E S S I N G T I M E
Being a handmade business, we do not post the same day as you order. Some items are ready made, some items are made to order.
For In Stock Items (In Stock Crowns / Headbands + Combs / Kids Headbands) please allow a processing time of up to 3 business days, before posting. We may be able to post next business day if requested.
For Made to Order Items (Silk Lux Crowns / Half Crowns / Bridal / Mummy + Baby / Petite Fleur / Custom Crowns) please allow a processing time of up to 1 week (5 business days), before posting. If more than 5 crowns are ordered, please allow a 2 week processing time.
For Pre Order/Back Order Items (Bouquets / Hair Jewellery / Bridal Packages / Select Combs+Crowns) please allow a processing time of approx. 6-8 weeks. Supplies are ordered in for each individual order. Delays may occur.
D E L I V E R Y T I M E S + P O S T A G E F E E S
We offer the following flat rate postage options with Australia Post posting to anywhere in Australia. We cannot guarantee delivery dates, and during COVID we can no longer provide delivery estimates. When Australia Post are able to offer delivery estimates again, we can also.
- Regular Post with Tracking – $9. Australia wide. Usually 2-5 business days, please allow additional days during COVID.
- Express Post including Tracking – $12. Australia wide. Usually 1-2 business days, please allow additional days during COVID.
- Rush My Order (rushed processing/making time) includes a Rush Service Fee ($10) + Express Postage ($12) = $22. Australia wide. Usually 1-2 business days, please allow additional days during COVID. Conditions apply, more info below.
- Free Regular Shipping for orders over $99 (For any order via the website. Does not apply for bouquets, packages, or wholesale orders)
Please note that by choosing Express Post this does not mean your order is rushed, the postage time is just quicker. It is your responsibility to time your order regarding our processing times & delivery times with Australia Post – delivery estimates can be checked on their website, we are posting from 3220.
On the rare occasion that your parcel gets lost (and it is possible with both Express and Regular Mail) you are not entitled to a refund or a resent order. Please let us know before ordering, if you would like to purchase signature on delivery and/or insurance via Australia Post for an extra fee.
Delays with Australia Post may occur. Please be mindful of any current COVID delays, as well as any Australia Post holidays that will affect delivery times within your state, and Victoria.
We post to anywhere in the world! However this will not automatically show up at checkout. Please email us your order list so we know the weight of your order. We can then email a postage quote and invoice you manually through paypal.
R U S H M Y O R D E R
Please choose this option if you are in a hurry to receive your item(s)! Rush My Order Service include both a Rush Fee ($10) + Express Postage ($12)!
If ordered by Noon, your order will be posted next business day. If ordered after Noon, your order will be posted in 2 business days time.
Time guarantee does not apply:
- if ordering on weekends. If ordering on a Saturday/ Sunday your order will be seen and processed on Monday, posting Tuesday.
- if you pay direct banking. Funds need to clear first and can take up to 3 days.
- next to a public holiday day.
- during COVID with Australia Post delays.
Please read the following information to help assist your shopping experience:
- Rush My Order is not available for any pre order/ back order or custom made item such as bouquets, packages, hair jewellery, select hair combs/crowns, and all custom made items. However we may be able to reduce the processing time (eg usually 1 week for custom made to only 2 business days) at our discretion.
- Please note that we do not offer same day dispatch, because deliveries get picked up from our studio 6am every business day, but we won’t see your order until the office opens at 9am.
T R A C K I N G
After your order has been processed + posted, you will receive a confirmation email from us including a tracking number. If you have noticed that you haven’t received this email a few days after ordering, please check your junk mail folder as many customers find our emails there. The tracking number can be used to track your order via. www.auspost.com.au/track
C H E C K O U T
Please double check you have entered a valid postal address with your full name. You are responsible for providing a correct postal address. Sometimes name and address details are different on Paypal (eg old address, maiden name) but we will always use the details you enter on our website via checkout. You will need to include your email address to receive the tracking advice email which provides an update of the progress of your order. Please be mindful that units and apartments are more likely to have a history of ‘lost mail’ with Australia Post, you must ensure that you provide a correct and valid postal address.
Feel free to include a message to us at checkout. Eg include a specific head measurement, date you hope to receive by, if its for a wedding or your/your childs birthday and we will do our best to meet your needs.
T H E N A T U R E O F H A N D M A D E C R O W N S
Please choose carefully. Due to the nature of our products being handmade expect variation from item to item. Flowers can vary from crown to crown depending on supplier availability, but colour scheme and flower size will be kept. Each crown is handmade and will each will look slightly different from one another, including the photo shown. There will be variation with placement of flowers. Expect silk flowers and leaves to have both silk and plastic components.
As most of our items are handmade to order, you are welcome to include your exact preferences and we will do our best to accomodate.
If you are not happy with accepting our conditions regarding the nature of handmade items, please consider shopping elsewhere.
R E T U R N S
We want you to love your Lilly and Lace items as much as we do, so if you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a Store Credit within 30 days of order date provided it meets the conditions below.
We do not offer exchanges.
We do not offer refunds.
WHAT YOU CAN RETURN for a Store Credit
Your return items must meet these conditions to be accepted:
- Any headband or flower crown in categories ready made, silk lux, half crown, Petite Fleur, kids items
- Returned within 30 days from order date
- Unworn, and in its original condition with tags still attached, posted back in original box or similar
Returns are not accepted for:
- Any Custom Made items
- Pre order items unless under special circumstances (eg we are confident we can re-sell exactly what you have ordered)
- Bridal packages
- Sale/Clearance items
If your return meets these requirements, please email your order number and ask for return details. When we receive your item(s), we will email you a store credit for the returned item(s). Please note that Postage + Rush Order + Afterpay fees (Afterpay does not reimburse) are not refundable with returns. Please note that return shipping costs will also be your responsibility.
Returns and Refunds are only possible if your order arrives damaged, or the wrong size/product has been sent. You will always need to return the item(s) for checking prior to any return being processed. This is the only exception for a refund. We do not provide refunds for change of mind, not reading this T&C page, different expectations, not receiving on time, or lost parcels. We can however provide a store credit as mentioned above.
Please note Custom Made Items & Pre Order Items are made specifically for you, and are not accepted for a return. Please choose carefully. It is your responsibility to provide as much information as possible so your expectations match what we are making for you.
Please be aware we do not take responsibility for lost parcels with Australia Post. This includes an incorrect or incomplete address provided to us at checkout. On the rare occasion that your parcel gets lost (and it is possible with both Express and Regular Mail) you are not entitled to a refund or a resent order. Please let us know before ordering, if you would like to purchase signature on delivery and/or insurance via Australia Post for an extra small fee.
C U S T O M M A D E
We love to use creativity and design in making you something unique for your event! There are 3 key things that will help customer satisfaction when ordering a custom made item:
- Provide as much information as possible about your order including inspiration photos, sizing, colour scheme,
- Understand there is a processing time of 1 week for custom orders, more if specific flowers are ordered in. Add postage time to this also.
- Please remember custom made items are not available for a return or refund as they are made unique for you.
To read more about the process of Custom Handmade Flower Crowns click here.
L O C A L P I C K U P
We currently do not offer local pick up.
G I F T W R A P P I N G
Each order will be tagged once only to save on paper wastage. If your item(s) are for gifts please let us know to tag all items. If you would like your item(s) complimentary gift wrapped by us please leave a note with your order.